Being named as One of the Best Debt Settlement Companies of 2020 is a huge honor and we at Pacific Debt, Inc. are proud to have earned that title from two different news rating agencies, Bankrate and US News and World Report.
Best Consumer-Friendly Experience
Bankrate named Pacific Debt, Inc as the Best Debt Settlement Program for a Consumer-Friendly Experience. Bankrate based this rating on the fact that we at Pacific Debt, Inc provide an outstanding level of personalized service to our customers and we maintain an A+ rating from the BBB.
Our services start with a free consultation with our professional debt specialists. Since debt settlement is not the best choice for every situation, we will advise you and even refer you to a trusted partner for the best solution for your unique situation. Once a client is accepted into our program they are assigned a personal account manager who works closely with the client throughout the majority of the debt relief process.
Bankrate is a well regarded consumer financial service company and reviews thousands of financial companies across the US.
Best Personal Account Managers
US News and World Report named Pacific Debt, Inc as the Best Lender for Personal Account Managers. Like Bankrate, US News and World Report recognizes the quality of the those who provide our clients with outstanding personal service. Pacific Debt, Inc is extremely proud that our employees have been honored for their efforts.
US News and World Report has been ranking US companies and reporting on them since 1933
Choosing the Best Debt Relief Company
Rankings are determined by several criteria. The criteria are very similar to what a prospective client should consider before choosing a debt relief program.
Do not choose a debt settlement company without a track record. Pacific Debt, Inc has been in business since 2002. We have a proven track record for settling more than $300 million in debt. We will be here to help you with debt relief today and tomorrow.
Both Bankrate and US News have ranked Pacfic Debt, Inc as Number #1 for customer service.
We have outstanding customer reviews linked through our webpage. Review websites like Trustpilot have ranked Pacific Debt, Inc at 9.1 out of 10. Since we have a nationally recognized debt relief program, our ratings come from all over the US.
Check out these verified reviews to see unsolicited reviews from our debt settlement clients.
|Verified Company Reviews||Ratings||Reviews|
|4.67 / 5||63|
|Consumer Affairs||4.6 / 5||532|
|Best Company||4.8 / 5||1,994|
|Better Business Bureau||4.9 / 5||39|
|Trust Pilot||4.6 / 5||630|
|Best Debt Companys||8.7 / 10||241|
|Top Ten Reviews||3.5 / 5||na|
|Crediful||4.4 / 5||na|
Debt Relief Program Details
- Fees: Debt Settlement fees vary from company to company. Some are set on the amount of debt or collected upfront. At Pacific Debt, Inc, fees are based on performance. On average, fees amount to 15 to 25% of the original balance. We have settled more than $300 million in debt since 2002, so our debt relief program has proven to be effective in eliminating debt!
- Trained Personnel: Our debt specialists are highly-trained professionals and our ranking of #1 reflects that training.
- Industry Accreditation: It takes time and effort to achieve accreditation. Always choose an accredited relief company. We are proud to be accredited with:
- Ratings by consumer reviews: Pacific Debt, Inc has excellent reviews from
- Top Consumer Reviews
- Top Ten Reviews
- Consumers Advocate
- Consumer Affairs
- Trust Pilot
- US News and World Report
- Google Reviews
- Types of debt settled: Not all debt relief companies settle all types of debt. At Pacific Debt, Inc, we specialize in credit card debt, personal loans, payday loans, medical bills, and other unsecured loans. If you do not have that type of debt, we can refer you to a trusted partner for professional help.
- Minimum required debt: Most debt relief companies require a minimum amount of debt. At Pacific Debt, Inc, we have a minimum of $10,000 total debt, although we may accept slightly lower amounts.
- Minimum Debt per Account: We generally require that each account that we will settle have a balance of at least $500.
- Length of Time: Depending on your unique situation, it may take from 24 to 48 months to fully settle our debts.
- State of residence: Pacific Debt is currently providing debt relief coverage in the following states:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin
* Other states can be connected to one of our trusted partners
Pacific Debt, Inc
If you are having trouble making even your minimum payments and are interested in more information, talk with one of our trained, debt specialists. Gather together all the information you have on your unsecured debt and then contact a Pacific Debt, Inc debt specialist. They can advise you on how Pacific Debt, Inc can help you greatly reduce your debt for you. Your debt specialist will explain all your debt relief options to you and help you figure out the best solution for your financial situation. Our goal is to help you and if you become one of the thousands of people we’ve helped with their debt, our customer service will try to make the experience as pleasant as possible for you. You can potentially save thousands of dollars. It can be done and Pacific Debt, Inc may be the best option for you. Give us a call today and receive your free consultation. You could be on your way to living a debt free life in 24 to 48 months.