Guest Post Submission Guidelines
What Type of Content We Are Looking for From Contributors
Pacific Debt, Inc is now accepting guest posts and we welcome contributions from professionals in our niche. If you are interested in submitting a guest post for our blog, please keep reading on how the process works.
Looking to have your work featured on our debt relief blog? We update our site regularly, please read below to find out what you need to know about being a Pacific Debt guest post contributor.
Our goal is to make sure we have a useful resource that adds value to our readers seeking information on debt relief and debt consolidation.
All the article topics we choose to add to our site will provide relevant content for our readers.
How to Pitch
Email our highly skilled marketing department with a brief pitch. The pitch should include the following information.
- Send us some topics for blog posts that you think would be a good fit for our readers.
- Make sure to send some links to your best-published work.
If we are interested in learning more, we’ll reach out to you for more information.
Rules & Regulations
All content accepted for publication on our blog must be 100% unique content and exclusive to the Pacific Debt, Inc.
- No plagiarism at all! We use multiple resources to routinely check your content you submitted to us to make sure it’s 100% unique to the internet. We have a 100% no tolerance for plagiarism.
- The content you submit to us cannot violate any copyright laws.
- Posts must not contain any pitch for your company or product. You should only be writing content for our readers that contain useful information (lists, tips, how to articles, etc).
- All pieces of content submitted should contain 800+ words with no grammar or spelling mistakes.
- Content must have quality headings, subheadings, and outbound links.
- All images must be submitted should be images from Shutterstock or any other website that releases the license to you. You can also use images that you took yourself.
- No rehashing old content, we are looking for new ideas and concepts for our readers.
- Include a featured image of yourself, and bio describing your professional background and career.
- Make sure to cite all your sources of information and data with a link.
- No links can be built into the post
Here is where you can add a link to your website and information about your author profile.
- Send a link you want to be added from your Author Profile.
- Send a professional headshot image of yourself.
You must notify us and disclose any relationship with a company mentioned in your post.
You must disclose to us immediately if someone approaches you to pay for links in your article.
Pacific Debt, Inc retains the rights to all content submitted.
We may add a disclaimer to your post.
We reserve the right to edit any of the content you submitted to us.
Please allow us up to two weeks to return your inquiry. You may also follow up with us anytime.