Consumer: I am nervous about settling my debt and I want to make sure I am hiring the best debt settlement company to help me. Do you consider your company to be the best?
Sales Rep: Actually no. We are not very good at all. In reality we are just a sales room. Once you pay our fee, we will send you off to someone else to supposedly handle the service. Most of our clients pay us a lot of money, get little to no results, and end up dropping out of our program and filing for bankruptcy.
Consumer: Oh, um, well, I appreciate the blunt honesty. Um, could you possibly recommend one of your competitors that does a much better job for their clients?
Sales Rep: Sure. After I leave the office I will send you a private email with the contact information for the best debt settlement company that I know of. I can’t do it from here or I will get fired.
If only finding a good debt settlement company was that easy. Since this conversation would never happen in real life, consumers in debt and looking for help are going to need to dig a little deeper if they want to find a debt settlement company that can actually help them to resolve their problem.
Every debt settlement company you call is going to tell you that they are the best and you should hire them. To that end, let us make a bold and somewhat predictable statement.
Pacific Debt Is The Best Debt Settlement Company
What did you expect? We figure everyone else is making the claim and our 10 year track record of success would certainly give us a shot at the title.
The reality though, is that there is no single best debt settlement company. There are a few good programs out there and a large number of awful ones. It really comes down to who is the best fit for a particular consumer based on their circumstances, needs, and concerns.
We are very proud of our accomplishments for our clients. Here are a few of the highlights.
- 10 year history of great results for our clients.
- A BBB Accredited Business with an A+ Rating.
- 98% of our Clients felt our customer service met or exceeded their expectations.
- 93% of our Clients felt our Settlement Program met or exceeded their expectations and would feel comfortable recommending us to a friend or family member.
- In 2010 we settled an average of 1.5 million dollars of debt every month.
- Our average settlement in 2010 was 39.2% of the current balance.
- We work with our clients from Start to Finish and do everything under one roof.
- We charge NO UPFRONT FEES and don’t make a dime until we settle your debt.
- We have charged fees based on our client success since the day we opened our doors, unlike most programs who only switched to this billing method under force of law.
As previously mentioned, there is no single “best debt settlement company,” but as you can see, over the last 10 years we have shown a great commitment to our clients and the results we obtain for them. If you would like to explore the option of debt settlement and think that Pacific Debt might be “the best debt settlement company for you,” please contact us by phone or email and we will help you evaluate whether or not a debt settlement approach is a good option for your specific situation.